Varbase Style Guide
Provides custom styling guide for components for Varbase.
Install Varbase custom styling guide if you want to have a full look for Varbase components, Bootstrap elements, and view mode style for content types. This will install several modules that help you on themeing and styling your site, such as Style Guide.
Make sure to uninstall this module before deployment to production sites.
Varbase style guide features are bundled through the Varbase Style Guide module. GitHub: https://github.com/Vardot/varbase_styleguide Drupal.org: https://www.drupal.org/project/varbase_styleguide
After building a project using the
varbase-projecttemplate, you can see the code of the Varbase Style Guide module in:
Brings in the following core and contributed modules to your site:
Generates a theme style guide for proofing common elements.
This module has a set of template view modes that we typically use (some of them) in each website.
- Navigate to Administration \ Extend and enable the Varbase Styleguide module.
- Navigate to Administration \ Structure \ Content types and add a new content type.
- Navigate to Administration \ Structure \ Content types \ [Content type to edit] \ Manage display and in the vertical tab set select "Custom display settings" and activate desired View modes. Save.
- Navigate to Administration \ Content \ Add content \ [Content type to add] and add a test node in the new content type.
- Navigate to Administration \ Appearance \ Styleguide and search for the name of the content type for an example of what its view modes will look like.