Updated Views Bulk Operations (VBO) module to 8.3.4 in the drupal-org.make file to clear the security flag for Drupal.org packaging. Views Bulk Operations (VBO) - Moderately critical - Access bypass - SA-CONTRIB-2020-003
Highlighted Changes for 8.x-8.x:
Added Varbase Layout Builder settings]for options source config to feed Background color styling option
Added support for Varbase Layout Builder]colors theme vlb-colors library in Vartheme BS4 and VARTHEME_BS4_SUBTHEME with gulp-csscomb
Added a redirect to the layout editing page after creating a new entity with a View mode Layout Builder enabled on the default or full content display mode
Added Media and Gallery Block types to be used with the Varbase Landing Page (Layout Builder) content type
Switched of using Responsive image styles only to use Blazy loading with responsive image styles for most media view mode sizes of ( Image, Video, Remote Video) media types
Added Varbase Update Helper to the List of default varbase components, which they will be installed when we install varbase
Added Varbase Email module to the List of default varbase components, which it will be installed when we install varbase.
Removed enabling the [smtp] module as we have switched to use swiftmailer ~1.0 and Varbase emailing configs switched to [Varbase Email] module.
Implement theme suggestions and JS behaviors in Varbase Media for each video provider to support autoplay for various video providers (YouTube, Vimeo, and Local video)
Initialized the Varbase Media Header slider 8.x-7.x branch structure and implement theme suggestions and JS behaviors for each video provider to support autoplay for various video providers (YouTube, Vimeo, and Local video)
Implemented theme suggestions and JS behaviours in Varbase Media Header for each video provider to support autoplay for various video providers (YouTube, Vimeo, and Local video) targeted for the media header
Added [Length Indicator] module 8.1.0-rc3
Added the checklist for optional updates over the [Length Indicator] configs modules
Added targeted modules with #dependency in the checklist item and updated the Updated Helper for optional updates